Monday, December 17, 2012

A Message of Hope & Love

A message I received on December 15th. 2012 from the Blessed Mother...

"To the children of God, I ask now more than ever to place your focus on LOVE. It is the time to release anger, hate, fear, judgement and other ego based emotions. You all need to fill your hearts with Love and then spread that Love to others. Dear one's when you hold negative emotions in your heart, you will attract just that. I ask that you please fill your hearts with Love and send that out instead. Should you have trouble with letting go, then please call upon me to help you release these old patterns. I will fill you heart with Love and Compassion. We are moving into a new spiritual Loving energy and I ask that you flow with this energy as it will bring  Peace, Love and Joy to you and all that you touch. Remember always what is important in your life. Many of you have been very busy and that which is most important is being left behind. Love yourself, your significant other, hug your children and always, always tell everyone how much you Love them. I Love you as God Loves you!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment