Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Perception On Life!!

As This new Year begins, I am looking forward to new and exciting things to come into my life!! Last year was a tough year for many as well as myself, but through all that I have went through, I have learned many lessons! Lessons of what I don't want and lessons of inner knowledge. Together these have helped me to get through these rough times. So as of today 1/1/2014...this is a new page to my new life!! I look forward to living a life of love and happiness. I will NOT allow others or situations control how I will feel. I CHOOSE to be happy and live in the moment, because yesterday no longer matters and tomorrow is never promised!

How are you going to live in this new year? Live it POSITIVELY!!! Leave the drama, judgement, the ego and any other negative thoughts, actions or person(s) to God!!!

I wish you all a Happy, Healthy, Grateful, Prosperous, Joyful and LOVING New Year!!!

Blessings & Light To you All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment